This is fake. They haven’t been sat on that rock for 50 years. If you look closely you can clearly see her swimsuit is different in the second photo, it has stripes on it. And the guy’s shorts seem to have a more floral pattern in the latter photo.Also, if someone sat on a rock for 50 years, it would have made the news. My theory is, they simply returned to the same location 50 years later, and recreated the original photo.
Billy Joel - Vienna
IVE BEEN LAUGHING AT THIS FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS
For more posts like this, follow the Ultrafacts Blog!
The last picture made me laugh too hard
- Schizophrenia: patients usually have less brain tissue
- Major Depression: scans show less brain activity in depressed brain
- Alzheimer’s: brain tissue significantly shrinks, hippocampus is usually the first region to go
- ADHD: less brain activity in the frontal cortex (area associated with decision making)
- OCD: high brain activity
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): hippocampal volume reduction (area involved in memory) and increased activation of the amygdala (area involved in emotional responses)